There was a time—not that long ago—when mountain bikes were simple. The leap from rigid forks to suspended freedom opened up more terrain. More importantly, it meant more fun. The Marzocchi Z2 was a badge of honor. It still is. Red forks that match with anything. A heritage that speaks volumes. In the past twenty years, bikes may have changed dramatically but, damn it, does progress ever look good.
- Enhanced lower leg stiffness with “M” arch design for maximum tire clearance
- Matte Black (Gloss Red Available Soon)
- New 15QRx110mm axle design
- 27.5x2.8 or 29x2.6 tire compatibility
- 100, 120, 130, 140, 150mm travel options
- 44, 51mm fork rake options