If any component of your DVO Suspension product is found to be defective in materials or workmanship within the term of this Limited Two Year Warranty (the “Agreement”), the defective component will be repaired or replaced, at the option of DVO Suspension free of charge, within thirty (30) days after receipt of the Suspension product by an authorized DVO Suspension dealer, freight prepaid, together with the original retail invoice or other evidence of the date of purchase.
NOT COVERED: This warranty does not cover damage resulting from accidents, alteration, neglect, misuse, abuse, or improper use, lack of reasonable or proper maintenance, improper assembly, repairs improperly performed or replacement parts or accessories not conforming to DVO Suspension’s specifications, modifications not recommended or approved in writing by DVO Suspension activities such as acrobatics, stunt jumping, ramp riding, racing, commercial use, and / or normal wear or deterioration occasioned by the use of the product. Items subject to normal wear or deterioration include but are not limited to oil, dust seals, oil seals, and bushings. In addition, this warranty is void in the event that the forks are used with any rental bicycles, unless DVO Suspension provided prior approval in writing for such use. This warranty also does not include any expenses related to the transportation of the DVO Suspension product to or from an authorized DVO Suspension dealer, labor costs to remove the DVO Suspension product from the bicycle, or compensation for inconvenience or loss of use while the DVO Suspension product is being repaired. This warranty will be automatically void if serial number of the DVO Suspension product is altered, erased, defaced or otherwise subject to any tampering.
PURCHASER. This warranty is made by DVO Suspension with only the original purchaser of the DVO Suspension product and does not extend to any third parties. The rights of the original purchaser under this warranty may not be assigned.
- The term of this warranty shall commence on the date of purchase and shall continue for a period of two (2) years from the date of the original purchase.
- In event of a defect covered by this warranty, the purchaser should contact an authorized DVO Suspension dealer or a DVO Suspension Service Centre.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This warranty supersedes any and all oral or express warranties, statements or undertakings that may previously have been made, and contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the warranty of this DVO Suspension product. Any and all warranties not contained in this warranty are specifically excluded.
- Except as expressly provided by this warranty, DVO Suspension SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE DVO SUSPENSION PRODUCT OR A CLAIM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE. The foregoing statements of warranty are exclusive and lieu of all other remedies. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, IS HEREBY STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE TERM OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. This Agreement shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to the purchaser with respect to this purchase. In the event of any alleged breach of any warranty or any legal action brought by the purchaser based on alleged negligence or other tortious conduct by DVO Suspension the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy will be repair or replacement of defective materials as stated above. No dealer and no other agent or employee of DVO Suspension is authorized to modify, extend or enlarge this warranty.
- Always install, repair and use your DVO Suspension product in strict compliance with it’s owner’s manual.
OTHER RIGHTS. This warranty gives you the specific legal rights, and you have also other rights which vary from state to state (USA only).
APPLICABLE LAW. Any disputes arising out of this agreement or the use of this DVO Suspension product will be governed by the laws of the country of United States and will be decided by the Courts of California.