Creating a new generation of race forks, the 34 Step-Cast shines in the BC Bike Race, Epic Rides, and marathon trail conditions. It’s also perfect for riders who want an all-round fork that performs in a vast range of applications: lightweight for climbs and highly capable for demanding terrain with enough travel to instill confidence when the trail gets rough.
Weight savings are attributed to external lower casting steps, hollow lower section, and shortened shaft lengths – the same lightweight 8mm damper shaft as the 32 Step-Cast. The dedicated air spring and damper tune are specific for this travel range, with a lighter tune at mid and higher velocities.
Performance forks retain the same 7000 series aluminum upper tubes as Factory Series, but black anodized upper tubes are used in place of Genuine Kashima Coat. FIT GRIP damper (with fewer adjustments and different architecture) replaces the FIT4 dampers found in 34 Factory forks. A Performance Series graphics package is found on these forks to tie in the black-on-black look.
Dedicated 120 Travel Lightweight Race Fork
- Step-Cast chassis
- 3.5 lb/1.59 kg (27.5 w/ Kabolt axle)
- Same stiffness as 34 140 mm, nearly 0.5 lbs/0.23 kg lighter
- 15% stiffer than 32 long travel and 0.3 lb/.14 kg lighter
- 44 and 51 offset options
- FLOAT EVOL air spring
- External steps in lower casting reduce weight
- Dedicated air spring and damper tune 120 mm travel
- FIT4 or FIT GRIP damper options
- 27.5 chassis fits up to 2.8" tire, 29 chassis fits up to 2.6" tire
- Gloss Orange or Matte Black paint options
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
|Damper||FIT GRIP 3-Pos Lever|
|Axle Options||15QR x 110 Boost|
|Upper Tube Finish||Black Ano|