****Delivery 2-3 Weeks****
How was the Fenix born?
The Fenix stemmed from the idea of having a shock as efficient as a downhill shock with an integrated climb mode that stays totally independent from the other adjustments.
Why go for a coil spring and not an air spring?
When aiming at efficiency, we automatically go for a coil spring, due to its great sensitivity and its perfect linearity, it provides great sensitivity, improves the grip of the rear wheel and gives more support in the mid-stroke.
The key elements:
- 100% CNC
- Alloy 7075 T6 made and anodized with a PTFE impregnation to reduce friction.
- Monobloc Shaft + eyelet = stiffer and stronger.
- A membrane is used to reduce friction and heat. ... Shaft seals for better heat resistance.
- VDO piston = better traction control.
- 3 independent compression circuits LS – MS – HS = perfect ground flattening.
In short, the Fenix delivers:
- The shock, the spring and bushings
Made in France
***Delivery from 7 to 10 days***