This BikeYoke allows the use of a standard shock in your Specialized bike.
If you are wondering, why our BikeYokes for 2017 and 2018 Enduros are more expensive.
Specialized has completely changed the yoke design beginning with the 2017 models
- It is a lot bigger, than previous yokes, which means more raw material and CNC-machining time is needed to create a 2017 Enduro BikeYoke
- It has integrated ball bearings, which are also included in our BikeYoke for your 2017 Enduro
For questions regarding compatibility, please check the pdf-documents!
One set includes:
1x BikeYoke #6 - Y06 for high setting or 1x BikeYoke #6.1 - Y061 for low setting
1x DU bushing
1x stainless steel bolt
- Specialized Enduro 2017 29"
- Specialized Enduro 2017 650b
- Specialized Enduro 2018 29"
- Specialized Enduro 2018 650b
- Specialized Enduro 2019 29"
- Specialized Enduro 2019 650b
Compatible shock lenghts :
- 200x57 (7.875x2.25) with Yoke #6 und Yoke #6.1
- 210x55 with Yoke #7